How to Apply for a Bridging Open Work Permit

Originally published at:

The Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP) is a way to keep a worker in Canada while his or her application for permanent residence is being processed by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Canada offers the BOWP as a way to help the potential immigrants prepare for their eventual settlement in Canada. In this article,…

1 Like